Tuesday, May 05, 2009

the gallery

For the record, I'm the photographer but there are times that no model is willing to post for me. So, i turned my world upside down and try something different.


No people! that's not Medusa (the villain who has hair snakes), that's just me lying on the floor. this photo was taken during my 3rd year in college while supposedly making case study in our operating room rotation. I really like how maddy played with the light, super nice!



This one is super memorable. My friends (gabriella) and I traveled around an hour away from the heart of the city just to find an exclusive place where we can bond. I was so itching after this shot, who would not? That's real grass people! the photo looks good, it's worthy anyway.



I am really happy with this one. I myself took this using my Sony Ericsson K800i and had a little help with picnik and then tadaaaaaahh! Sidenote, some say that i look like a battered wife in here. haha!



Here's another close shot taken by maddy. When i saw this photo I was like, "Man! i should dye my hair, it looks better" Until now, I haven't dye my hair yet :P


We had no class. total boredom. So maddy did something cool. Yes, I was having stiff neck. haha! joke! I like how my face looked so relax besides the fact that maddy asked me to bang my head 100 times just tohave that nice hair effect. TOTAL HEADACHE!



P.S. Special thanks to madam, she took and edited most of the photos



10 Violent Comments:

Pretsel Maker said...

hi der Nakita kita sa innit eh Nice to meet u :-)

youngcampbell said...

was able to drop at your site. nice meeting you too! :D

Unknown said...

Am i doing the right thing?? this comment, now u'r hapee, hihi.. anyway, i enjoy reading stuffs lyk these.. really based on ur experiences, huh.. in short comes from the heart.. hihi.. and one thing, ur really making this summer of urs kinda meaningful? or maybe somewhat "naay pulos"?? good 4u.. ako tawon way gnabuhat kundi relax, tulog.. kaon.. and vice versa.. hehe.. at list natupad na jud imong dpt mangyari..:D gudluck and Godbless yul.. c.u wen i see u..:P -son

youngcampbell said...

oliver! haha! happiness varies from one person to the other. kung saan ka masaya, sundan mo! mag enervon C, bee happy! :D

thanks for droppin'!

see you soon! :D

viana carla calaminos said...

ang cool ng mga pictures. sna ganyan din ako kagaling... hehe...^_^

youngcampbell said...

thanks vianee! practice taking photos too :D

pamela said...

hala ka nice! can i shy?

pamela said...

hala ka nice! can i shy?

哈亞斯 said...

Hi there...
Welcome to my blog...
1st time here, I guess...
Nice blog you've got...
Will drop by more often, bookmarked here.

DSvT
http://www.alifebe.com

youngcampbell said...

i think so, its your first time. come by more often guys! :D

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)