Thursday, June 25, 2009

NINJA


These past few days, I’m feeling so low. Since Monday, I always wake up with the gloomy sky (literally) and arrive at my review class always almost late but today, the Mother Nature seemed like want to cheer me up. This morning I woke up with sun shining so bright, I can feel its energy replenishing me and blessing me with resilience.

Do things happen for a reason or Things happen and we give them reasons in favor to boost our egos. I don’t know.

I am really enthusiastic going back to class but my frustration towards my O.R. and D.R. completion of cases always pull me down. Like 6 feet beyond the ground.

Worrying keeps me moving but it won’t get me anywhere. I know. On the other hand, I don’t exactly know why I’m feeling this way.

P.S. I had a compliment from our reviewer today, I pray his words will come true. : )

I discovered my Uni loves photography even before It has come to my senses that there’s such thing. Take a look at this photo that she took. The flowers blooming graciously even in a bad weather.

Sometimes I just wanna be gigolo.

Who can make a boisterous laugh even in a bad day.

Or a NINJA

who can jump around and disappear as fast as THIS!


13 Violent Comments:

iAmGawwy said...

Been hearing lots of news about this event, sometimes i do watch but failed to witness the finals, from what i heard ust beat the stags twice during the elimination so no surprise who's the champion now, Congrats to them i think they deserve it.

youngcampbell said...

SSC is the best contender in Vleague in my opinion. most people expected that it will be a close fight, having baulee and roces but surprise surprise! :D

Myhorng said...

Ninja! LOL. nice 1.

youngcampbell said...

hey minna! thank you, happy to share something lah~ :)

myhorng, go get your black suit and lets jump the urban roofs :D

TokDon said...

http://tokdon.blogspot.com
be frnds

TokDon said...

hloooo nice

chee-v said...

dropping by Yuli :)
have a nice day

I AM A BLOGGER said...

halo, visiting^^~~~~

Anonymous said...

julie!

long time no see! hahaha.. bago lang ta nagkita sa school.lol.

hmmm..don't get discouraged..

kung alam mo lang din ang pinagdaanan ko before na-complete ang cases ko.. matatapos din yan.. go,go,go!

I think it's one of the reasons why passing NLE is such an achievement.

tc always friend!

CH Voon said...

Ninja ... are you sure?

:P

where you from? japan -> a lot ninja there...

youngcampbell said...

CH Voon, sure na! =)

thanks jo and everyone who cheered me up.

MeteorX said...

are you talking bout' me?

youngcampbell said...

not really :)

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)