Thursday, October 01, 2009

Tired of Drama


No more Hate. Hate only causes annihilation.
No more Dreads. Dreads only allow me to stay still.
TIRED OF DRAMA.
To become optimum henceforth, I shall master my emotions.

About the Photo. Here is a photo of my very good friend Julian Alexander Remo whom I met in Director's Guild. He is such a nice guy. Whenever I see good photos, I always remember the good days I had with my DG family. With them, I learned how to edit and create clips, basic principles of photography and videography and impromptu script writing. More to that, I've learned how to value relationships. I Love DG! :)

Story Behind the Story.
Nothing is going right again, like the way it always does. Study, Health and Relationships. These things are causing me headache! It feels like I'm riding a pendulum, trying to balance in each swing. I'm not sure if I'm already numb and used to dilemma. It's just, I'm so tired of drama. Hereafter, instead of blabing ALAS! it'll be as light as Forest Jump's feather... HAKUNA MATATA!

12 Violent Comments:

Giselle said...

count your blessings,
surround yourself with happy people, people that you love. if those didnt help a tub of ice cream never disappoints. :)

pam said...

super nice ng photo!
"No more Dreads. Dreads only allow me to stay still." - very true. haay

btw, unsa meaning sa hakuna matata? hehe sorry tanga kaayo..eheh

youngcampbell said...

hakuna matata, it means no worry, for the rest of your day! set your problems free, philisophy, hakuna matata. kanta yan sa lion king pam. ang tv, ang tv, ilabas ang tv :)

i received an email from my tante. she said that she misses my carefree attitude. I miss that too. I'm already trying to change now. :)

LaLa said...

Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful day...

youngcampbell said...

indeed! i'm loving it! :)

Mas Light said...

Nobody likes drama except for drama queens ;)

Anonymous said...

wow, emo, man

youngcampbell said...

hey mas!

its not so emo man! :))

Xx said...

ahahahahah! tenk yu sa kanta! whahahhha gud luck sa tv! whahahah

pam said...

hi thanks for visiting my site! Love yours too! tc!

youngcampbell said...

thank you pamelaS :)

Anonymous said...

HI PEPZ

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)