Wednesday, April 08, 2009

a bitter sweet goodbye

I Know this is a late post but hey! never late than never! :D

FRESHMAN
kinda culture shock, met people from different places and schools Man! so glad I'm enrolled in San Pedro College. Top nursing school in Davao City and Top 6 in the whole Philippines. Say, I'm in the right place. say it! say it! say it! :)

Our course, Bachelor of Science in Nursing major in Physical Education. Kahit dance quiz lang, we rent costumes pa! of course we have to do it secretly kasi makakatanggap kami award galing kay SIr. so shhhh! We super love PE, we had a lot of dancers in our class.


So sad na shapol (shuffle) and we had to say bye bye to some. It's hard to accept. We even attempt to submit a letter to coordinator's office to keep our class in tact. yeah, our reasons written was not that reasonable. As taught, change is the only permanent thing in the world, ergo...

SOPHOMORE
I had a little difficulty on accepting people going out and coming in, but the bottom line is hello P peeps, 2L na tayo! :)

Honestly, this was the most difficult, depressing and frustrating year for me. When I had my first hospital exposure, I was like, "what the heck am i doing here?". There were times that i go home teary eyed, praying to end the suffering. Worse, my grades went bad. Dean Lister no more. I dont want you to think that i'm making excuses but uhg! my joie de vivre was no where to be found. I complain never give up. :)

I joined some school organizations like Visual Arts though the only talent i have is eating. Whoala... I won the first basura queen or something like that contest. it's a prestigious pageant, mind you. ^^



Also, I joined NSRC (still now i can't memorize it's motto, peace!) Went to Marilog District for the first time to plant tress. I met Joann, Mark, Kathy, and KC narin. :P


Karate is not new to our family yet i feel so lampa kaya i tried joining martial arts club. My first sparing mate? the team captain and she (yes, she's a she!) kicked my soul away from my body. @_@

JUNIOR
I love nursing, uhmm... I kinda love nursing. Exposed to different fields of nursing, that's why. DR and OR rotations, super nice. (lalo na kapag OR senior staff ang Clinical Instructor, super bait kasi and they have the control of the setting). Basta, na feel ko na ang "to serve humanity" :)

Your animation


SENIOR
It's over before you know it. Seminar stress! Thesis, superrr maka badtrip! imagine, NAKA HARD BOUND NA, GIBALIK PA JUD SA AMO KAY MALI DAW ANG FORMAT!!! okay, chill pill. bwahahaha! The perception of lactating mothers on the effects of horse radish in Lactation at Baranggay 23-C Boulevard, Davao City, youre done! :) inaway ko pa si aying boi dahil dito, ^^ so sorry again boy.

I joined NSRC's fun run with a friend. You're asking about our rank? well, His at second place while I'm first, from the bottom list. seriously! we were late! okay, ako lang pala. ^^ Actually we were there to document but since we're so on to run, we ran. hey, we're registered runners, so it's legal :)

My beloved Director's Guild Family. I'll miss the tawagan, "kuya" and"ate".it's really amazing to find people with same interest. I felt so belong and well loved. I love you guys



April 2, 2009. such a beautiful night. Ask sarah and nikki why. :)

Here's a poem written by yuli. (yuli who? ^^ ) and big help from Raul Castillo, my friendly friend straight from Chile :)

Por Que

En este viaje, como eres dulce
Pero aquí estamos en el anuncio de cruzar la línea
En mayo, el camino que elijas
Llegarás a donde quieras ir

Recordar el pasado,
No puedo ayudarte, a correr y reir
Nuestro viaje hacia la madurez
Requiere un montón de inmadurez

Llora si no puedes volver
Pero mi amigo, nunca llores por dolor
Deja que las lágrimas sean una dichosa gota
Piensa lo bendecidos que estamos de tenernos tú y yo

No creo que te pierda amigo en nuestro día de graduación
Nunca te vayas, aquí en mi corazón siempre permaneceras

Gracias por las veces que hemos tenido,
Gracias por el amor,
Gracias mi querido amigo

Note: The original titlle of the poem is Entoces, pro que voy a llorar. It's too long to remember so I changed it. What does it say? go figure. joke! ^^ The original title means "so, why would i cry" in english. It tells about the journey that i had with friends and reaching to the road where we have to say good bye, wishing that they'll go to the place that they want to go, thankig them for the wonderful experience.

My fave lines: "...Reminisce the past, I can’t help but to burst out and laugh. Our trek towards maturity, requires a lot of immaturity...Cry if you can’t hold back but my friend, never weep for grief. Let those tears drop blissfully, think how blessed we are to have you and me.... Never think that you’ll loose friend on our graduation day. You’ll never go away, here in my heart you’ll always stay..."




2 Violent Comments:

Joseph said...

hahaha.....wrong spelling sa CHAMPION sa picture na gi edit... walay E oist....hawha...
toinks......pero gwapo imo site...nice...

youngcampbell said...

haha! slang yan para sosyal! mura gud og jowsip! :P

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)