Friday, April 17, 2009

youngcampbell


i just wanna feature the woman who inspires me to blog and to follow my personal legend.

Julia Campbell was a Peace Corps volunteer assigned in Philippines who died exactly two years ago. What I like about her blog is that she's very honest in writing especially about "filipino time". A honest writer is a good writer.

A lot of people say that her life was wasted because of how she died but for me it's not that bad. Through her death more fiipinos are aware that there are people who wholeheartedly help our holistically poor country. I was so moved when she wrote her frustration on helping some filipinos to move forward though they want to be left behind.


I know she wanted to do more with her life but I believe she’s well satisfied where she is now.


Click the image to read her blog



3 Violent Comments:

Reena said...

hey. thanks for following my blog. i'll drop by here again soon. tc!

pamela said...

ay sa kanya pala.

pamela said...

=)

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)