Sunday, March 07, 2010

Youngcampbell became a fan of. . .


Walang kwenta ang kabataan mo kapag hindi ka nakatikim ng nectar ng Santan.

Bakit pag Galit... ang galing galing magENGLISH???

Hindi porket may DSLR ka, Photographer ka na!
(lol bitter kasi nagiipon pa pambili)


I have died 147 times for not having forwarded those chain E-mails.

I'm not weird, I'm just different to you.

You hate me, oh that's weird because I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.

Awkward conversations with the person you like, About the person they like.

You're not sorry you did it, You're sorry I found out.

Wow, you just battered me with your keyboard, now say that to my face?

"Imma tell you one time", Liar. You said that at least 25 times

I have come to realize the importance of school, but still i hate it!

That awkward moment when you glance at someone staring at you.

Your day would be so hard if you forgot your...Handkerchief!

I say I'm okay when the truth is I'm not :|

Hi, I wasted a very long time liking you.

I forgive but never forget.

Looking down at your cellphone to avoid someone walking by.

As early as Monday, you're already looking forward to the weekend!

When i lose--"Who cares it's only a game". When I win--"HAHA in your face!"

Making eye contact with attractive strangers.

I am always tired, because I become a superhero at night.

I am wearing headphones, do not talk to me!

What are you suppose to do when everyone is singing Happy birthday to you?

You caught me staring at you, but I caught you staring back.

I'm old enough to know better, I just don't care.