Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Dear Happyness

Ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between...
presenting to you...

THE EPITOME OF IDIOCY



Did I just defame my self, Did I? What's on my mind? What's on my? What's on? What's? Who's idot? weh? Feels like my joie de vivre has left me once again. Have you seen it? Disappointed. Frustrated. Hate it!
...
I miss my friends. Thank you Mr. quack doctor Richard Manabilang for the sms that really make sense and to his vast supporters for the clever opinions. I miss my going to school. Studying these medical root words doesn't really heal an inch. By the way I'm enrolled as medical transcriptionist. I think that's the only good thing that happened to me since december, so far. I'm trying to recapitulate if there's anything good that happened.. .. .. .. oh great! WALA!
...
Life is unfair. I ate raisins and now my tonsils hurt so so bad! Feels like I'm gonna have tonsilitis again. Here's the list of food that troubles my tonsils: Fresh Milk, softdrink, doughnut, candy, chocolates, cakes, junk foods, brownies, ice cream and the like. I'm currently on soft bland diet plus gagrle of iodine. Have you realize how fortunate you are to eat those foods without minding your health?
...
I'll tell you a little secret. This should be just between the two of us, promise? Here's the thing, I'm not sure if I did shade set A on my test paper. We are talking about the board exam by the way, highway. That's a life changing issue. Whooo Lord tabang!
...
Life as a student is much easier that living in the real world. You constantly have allowance. Aim to pass the quiz, pass and defend your Case study to a biohazard-toxic Clinical Instructor, be a slave in the hospital, eat in a near by tindahan in your Community exposure, sleeping and eating while pretending that your listening to your professor, celebrate for another Dean Lister recognition, etc. Living in the real world? gosh! Feels like I'm so lost.
...
Allison Mack once said in Smallville that, "when everything is on your way, your in a wrong lane". Why is everything not on my lane? Now Tell me if I'm on the right lane.
...
However, My best friend* Og Mandino said: If you are not prepared for discouragements and disillusions; if you will not be content with a small result for big effort, then do not begin. Lie down again and resume the uneasy doze which you call your existence. Persuade me to believe that.

*Ako lang ang may alam na best of friends kami.

The price of success is the struggle to defeat belittlement, insult, jeer, sarcasm and insolence. Like what sir Jay-Ar Sta Ana said, Bring it on b*, bring it on! :P