Thursday, December 03, 2009

ni plus ni moins



I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow
Still you, hear me when I'm calling
You catch me when I'm falling


I
took this photo using my Handy Sony Ericsson K800i Macro shot. Bow down to the makers of SE!
Caption above is taken from one of my favorite christian song, "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns.
Photo was taken from one of the churches we visited when we had Visita Iglesia
.
After I took my exam, Here I am in the real word.
Gee! Diverting my attention, trying to be productive!
Waiting and praying for the result. KEEPING MY FAITH!
My brain is really not working right now.
So while I'm nodding my head like yeah, enjoy my photo. *bow*

PS.
"ni plus ni moins" means no more no less in french. Since I only used put my watermark and nothing else to manipulate my photo. yun lang! I connect nalang gud!