Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prologue: Project 365

REPOST: because Erwinator and I will finally launch Filthy Forty very soon :)


How blessed are you to be loved

Photography web site Photojojo suggests documenting your life by taking a photo every day for a year; they call it Project 365. One of the reasons why you should try this is that: "Your year-long photo album will be an amazing way to document your travels and accomplishments, your haircuts and relationships. Time moves surprisingly fast." The con is that there will be times that you feel unmotivated to post photos, agreed by people who are on the project. Hmm.. made me think of a modified version of the project which will be called as Filthy Forty. Plans..plans.. still saving money for my dream camera!

For now, Here's a photo I took when we had community exposure in Marilog District, Davao City. I really want to become a photographer. haayayayyyy!