Thursday, May 20, 2010

Excuse my French

TRAINING. I had my RC training and our instructor said not to blog about it, so instead of talking about it, I'm just posting a photo from my training.


HISTORIC. Philippines had its first automated election and also it is my first time to vote. At the back is a banner of ABS' campaign, AKO ANG SIMULA, encouraging people especially the youth to become more proactive citizens.


UNTIMELY. Unlike in the other precincts, ANG KUPAD NG BOTOHAN SA PRECINCT KO :| I even waited for around 3 hours, my sis who was from her 11-7 duty was able to vote at once. Unfair it may seem, but waiting is just a little sacrifice, para lang jud makaboto, for the Phils.

Im not certain if matutuwa ako or not, pano naman kasi ang ABS-CBN nag set up ng coverage nila in front sa precicnt na kung saan ako na assign, with that, ang daming tao!!! kala ko pipila para pumasok sa room para bumoto, nakikiusyoso lang pala, init kaayo og guot, maluoy mo. Well at least memorable ang first pagboto ko. :))

Hala! Taglish ang post! kapoy sige english oi, samok! Razz

ON LOVE. According to Erik Erikson's Psychosocial theory, during this stage of early adulthood, the main question: "Am I loved and wanted?" or "Shall I share my life with someone or live alone?" It seemed to me that most people are pressured to have a love life, but come on, singleness is not always in parallel with melancholy. Excuse my french, there's got to be more to life than that erotic obsession


And that's what you missed on GLEE YoungCampbell Smile