Friday, May 14, 2010

Sucker Punch



Sucker Punch. (Based on a true story)

The punch hurts but when someone makes you feel that you suck, that’s worse!


Boy: Hey, will you be my textmate?

Girl: No, im quite busy.

Boy: Come on, It wont hurt!

Girl: Okay.

Boy: Name ALS please

Girl: Marion MukhangLupa but they call me Hannah Banana. Gay. 18 years old. School drop out. Rural area. Do you still want to be my friend?

Boy: Oh, sorry I don’t like gays. I’m not interested on you. Good bye.


(Girl got sucker punched, wants to get even)


Girl: But can I add you on facebook instead? That wont hurt.

Boy: Okay, I’m currently Using my lappy, what’s your email add?


(The boy searched for the girl’s account, he was confused because he found a page with a beautiful girl’s photo. So, he left a comment on her wall)


Boy: Hey, is this Hanna Banana? I’m not sure, someone gave me your email add but I think there must be a mistake. Hmm.. Who is this in the photo? I assume it is you basing on your conversations with your friends. Anyway, you look so pretty. I wish we can keep in touch.


(in few seconds the boy received a response and they started to have a short conversation)


Girl: Hey! Thank you the compliment. Yes, it’s me Hannah banana aka Marion lol

Boy: Cool! So can we be friends?

Girl: Sorry, I don’t like boys who don’t like gays.


Oh boy! That sucker punch was quite strong, does it hurt so bad?