Sunday, January 31, 2010

To God be the Glory

Out of 94,462 nursing graduates, a total of 37, 527 passed the November2009 licensure examination. The highest number of examinees and the lowest number of passers in the Philippine HISTORY. I am so blessed to pass the board examination.

To the people who sacrificed a lot for my education, my family.
To my friends who were there through good and specially at bad times.
To San Pedro College Community and Mind's Nest Family.
To all the Angels and Saints
To Loving God, my master.
Thank you. Daghang Salamat

This success is for God's greater glory!

*Congratulation sa iba pa na nakapasa! For those who were not able to make it, wika nga ni DOc Arce, "Tandaan, Lalaban pa rin tayo!". Keep your Faith! God has better plans!

*My beloved school ranked 9 nation wide! San Pedro College First timers:93.04%, Repeaters:50%, Over All Performance:91.06%

*San Pedro College thanks giving mass with SPC Pharmacy passers will be held on Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:30pm, SPC gym. Registered Nurses' Oath taking will be on March 10, 2010.

*"Hello awesome" That's the line I always say everyday when I wake up in front of the mirror. Trust me it can attract good Karma (hehe). It adds confidence and strengthens your faith. Try it guys, it works! But of course, this triumph will not happen without God's Grace and Mercy. To God be the glory!