Thursday, April 01, 2010

a bit from TRISU

I do not trust people, said the young boy.


Nor to my self, he thought.


I do not want to get too much in touch with them they will just leave and hurt me, he told the prince. I only let few people enter my heart. Once there are inside, they have the capacity and choice to love or hurt me. Although I don’t want to get hurt, I will take the risk just to be loved, but as what I’ve said, only very few. Most often than not, people use the word friend, instead of acquaintance.


But sadly, due to that, you are shunning away from those who want to care for you, the little prince added.


Ergo, we are not destined to establish a relationship, concluded by the young boy.


Be careful with your words, there might be a time that you need to swallow them.