Thursday, April 15, 2010

:)

Partida muna sa mga marunong mag bisaya and tagalog, halo-halo sak-sak sinagol ang language na ginamit ko. parang normal conversation lang. XP

Joann dear, What we have in common, pareho kaming ambitious (but in a good way naman). Natuwa lang ako sa sinulat nya, kaya naman eto na ang gaya-gaya puto maya na blog post ko. =)

If i were a boy, i will enter the seminary, but im just a girl. Good thing im a girl, I can be this:
  • I first became ENTREPRENEUR when i was still in grade school and continued that side line profession when I reached high school. Nowadays, personally I am not fond of selling anymore because I feel like I'm persuading people by begging for mercy. I have nothing against businessmen, maybe it's just about my perception on how things are. Anyway in near future (not distant, but near...there's a marked difference), I want to own buildings for lease. So Labo! =)
  • I have come to a conclusion that I want to take up behavioral course. Opps! I already graduated na pala. RN na PSYCHOLOGIST then magtambay ko sa mental hospital observing patients' beautiful minds. ayos!
  • Gusto ko talagang maging DOCTOR, as in 99x na gustong gusto, pero sabi na reviewer namin kong may katiting na alangan ka sa pagiging doctor, wag ka na te. Ganito kasi, if magpursue ako ng medicine, (1) ayokong buong buhay ko eh mag-aaral lang ako, although technically kahit bilang nurse kailngan parin magaral (though not formally) para maging updated at competitive, (2) marami pa akong gustong gawin sa buhay ko (3) gusto ko na 20's ay may career na ako and before tumuntong ng 30, fully established na. Kaya naman ipapaubaya ko na lang ang pangrap na to sa mga kaibigan ko: Erwin, Macy, Ces...and Joann. Joann, kung ano man, suportahan ta ka.
  • Mapataob sa competition si Iron CHEF, as of now dakilang food tester muna ang papel ko.
  • Street and sports PHOTOGRAPHER, click ishytography on my labels and love (see the sidebar) for my sample photos. Currently, I'm using my handy for macro shots (not bad, eh?) and still saving for SLR, probably Nikon D90 in near future. When will i have super telephoto lens? that is the question, ladies and gentlemen. I'm not really a fan of fashion (probably because dili nako sya masabtan) but I'm very willing to learn. Tyra Banks is the best model in the whole universe! sana, down the road, makatrabaho ko sya.
  • Pangarap ko ring mahigitan o maging kalevel si Og Mandino, ang pinakaidol ko na AUTHOR. Im actually writing something, pero instead na makainspire eh gloomy man ang theme. A wise man once said to be a good writer, you must be honest in your words, so that's why i don't want to force myself writing about sunshine and flowers.
  • Power Director/ Adobe Premier + Point and Shoot Digital Camera= maging INDEPENDENT FILM MAKER, abot kamay. :P
  • If joann wants to be a print ad model, I want to be a TRAVELING SHOW HOST ala fusion of Team Explorer+ Matang Lawin + Wild Boys. Sali kaya ako sa PBB? para matupad easily ang pangarap na to. Kidding aside, I really want to travel, so bad.
  • Noong bata pa ako, gusto ko na talaga maging HACIENDERA, pero ng lumaki ako, unting unting nawala ang pagkahilig kasi marami ang nagsasabi na uncool daw. Salamat sa Farmville, napukaw muli ang aking pagkahilig.
  • Im not gonna write Nurse because this list is intended for things that will happen at least a year from now, malaki ang paniniwala ko na malapit na akong makapagtrabaho sa hospital. Let the law of attraction prevail (hehe). Here's what is the biggest impact of nursing in my life, true to my heart, I am really passionate on helping my brethren. It may sound corny and already a cliche, pero that's really how it is. When i get older, like 40's... gusto kong maging PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEER gaya ni Julia Campbell. atchup ayo!

I become what I believe
- ihatequotes from twitter