Friday, August 06, 2010

Filthy Forty #9




I dont have much time to take photos nowadays, that's why I'm showing you a photo that I took when I had my vacation. Ahhh.... Vacation, music to my ears. :) it's been a month already! It's funny how time flies by when we are busy.

It's funny when we wish of something but when it already landed on our laps, we wish for something else. It's like wanting to be there but don't really wanna go there. Am I as clear as vague?

I've been so hard on myself lately, some small mistakes becomes a big issue. I guess it's because I was raised; anal retentive. Or is it because that's how stress mysteriously affects me psychologically?

IDK, I just want to stay positive although sometimes I'm faking it.

.It's our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which,
more than anything else, will affect it's success outcome.