Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's got to be...

Too much drama lately, let's talk about something that elates our mood. FOOD!


Where can you find an over delicious thin crust, not so greasy, Oh so yummy! Hawaiian Pizza may sound ordinary but its my all time favorite, classic! The sweetness of pineapple chunks blend well with tiny thin squares of ham, added with cheese = moi perfecto!


I was actually craving for spaghetti last week, that's why this post is created. The pasta that reminds me of Ascaris hehe I have this interesting story about ascaris and spaghetti but ill share it to you next time, I know it's improper to talk about it now.

Where can you find very accommodating crew that will treat you so nice just to make you feel the best convenience they can offer? It's got to be in Shakey's! Photo below features one of the restaurant's branches. Located at the public white beach in boat station 2, Boracay Island, Caticlan, Aklan, it's really a fun experience eating my favorite pasta while watching the sun kissing the sea as it sets.




I remember when we were eating, there were some Asians (Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, I don't know what's thier nationality!) who hardly speak english were patiently attended by a waiter. As the Filipino waiter tried his best to speak in English to get their order, the costumers with unknown nationality were speaking on their native language. Since there's no way that they can understand each other, the waiter spoke using local dialect, after 5 minutes or so, the waiter got their order! Amazing talaga ang mga pinoy!


Must Try: (Photo from shakey's official website). I took a photo, I'm sure! But i just can't find it, anyways here's something that i really recommend that you guys should try. The Mojo Jojo potatoes, best served when it's hot, it's hard outside to soft inside texture and perfect taste makes eating extra special.

P.S. You should try Mango shake too... Ohhhhh! I remember the taste! lami kaayo :)