Thursday, August 12, 2010

GBD asks

...to complete this sentence.

The Older I get, the More I Realize ___________

The Older I get, the More I Realize that life gets more and more complicated. As our age increases, our knowledge broadens, our horizon widens and we tend to care more about what surrounds us. There’s a mixture of pain and love, ups and downs, rainy and sunny days…and that makes life beautiful. We experience situations, that in one way or another, make us a better person.

The Older I get, the More I Realize that people are at the same age. We seek those hopes and dreams that we had when we were young. We find genuine happiness on simple things just like a child. We cry, and we laugh.. A lot. The Older I get, the More I Realize that we are all bunch of kids, pretending to be adults.


Quote to Share:

The more I get older the more I realize that we are never truly adults only children running around in adult bodies -Kendra, one of the founders of Girls by Design